Hello there I'm Jess! I thought I would take the time to introduce myself! I just got married in early July we had a secret wedding with just our parents and siblings because we really aren't supposed to get married till September 16th. But we wanted to elope for more then just one reason. But anyway it's been a fun little ride we have moved three times twice into the same place just moving different stuff from different places. About half way through July we found out that we were pregnant with a honeymoon baby. It has been super interesting and exciting navigating through a lot of different news all at once. I love being outside in nature and just having fun. One of my favorite places to be is on the boat at the lake, it just brings me so much happiness. I am currently living in Idaho while my husband goes to school and I am studying to be a doula. I am so excited to take you on the journey of our life as we go through the good the bad the ugly. Lots of highs and lows but whats life without both.    

 

Comments